The rockAVO platform provides unprecedented real-time rock physics and seismic modelling capabilities.
rockAVO is the interactive browser interface to RSI’s rock physics studies, and allows interpreters and rock physics experts alike to perform real-time modelling and hypothesis testing easily. rockAVO can be used on a regional basis or to study individual wells, saving time and increasing efficiency by enabling rapid screening for analogues and scenario testing of lithology, fluid & porosity using reservoir-specific rock physics models and workflows established by RSI.
- Interactive portal to conditioned well log data and calibrated rock physics modelling
- Perform real time seismic modelling and hypothesis testing
- Seismic data can be imported for comparison with analog wells
- Export modelled log curves and synthetics in LAS and SEGY format
- Real time image capture of modelling performed